There are rumors that Raquel and Schwartz were seen together at Coachella!?!! Holding hands and making out?!?
And this comes after Lala said she no longer speaks to Schwartz because he hungout with Randall… WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER IN THE VPR WORLD
Ariana tweeted today, “man these pump rules blinds get weirder and weirder every day.” Which I can’t tell if she believes them or find them to be fake! What do you think?!
As I was partaking in my favorite past time of mindlessly looking through Instagram stories, I came across everyone's least favorite pickle ball enthusiast Randall Emmett. It's baby Ocean's first birthday today and everyone from VPR is spreading the love, and I obviously assumed Randall would post something to celebrate his daughter. What I did not expect was a story of his ex wife, Ambyr Childers, holding baby O and joining the celebration. It also took me the help of an Instagram follower to realize who it was because she has morphed into Lala's clone. I truly thought it was Lala for a minute but then I remembered she probably can't be within arms length of Randall without clawing his face off.
I think it's great that Ambyr can have a cordial relationship with Randall for the sake of their older kids but I think it's strange that she's included in celebrating Ocean's birthday. I feel like Randall is posting this to get a rise out of Lala and stir the pot a bit. Why not have Ambyr take a video of him holding the baby and celebrating? Why his ex wife? It's all so bizarre to me, even for VPR standards. I also cannot get over how much his ex physically looks like Lala now considering she looked completely different when he left her. I feel like I'm in a weird episode of The Twilight Zone.
I don't like Stassi as a person, and fundamentally disagree with her on many many things she has said and done, but I'm not going to lie, I've been following her Italian wedding closely. It looked... gorgeous. But, I couldn't help but notice some people were missing 👀 from the Rome wedding.
According to Us Weekly and a source, “Some of her family, friends and former costars, including Scheana, had to be disinvited,” Ouch.
So what were the disinvited up to?
- Scheana was apparently hosting a special live episode of her “Scheananigans” podcast in NYC.
- Lala was in Nashville as part of her Give Them Lala Live tour, recreating Ran's cheating photo.
- Kristen was off to Hawaii. No witches of WeHo in Roma!
- Brittany and J*x were in LA, lol, didn't even try to fake that they were "busy".
- Tom Sandoval performed with his band in LA on Wednesday night (but did post a Story from the Delta skylounge on Thursday morning... but he'd have missed the actual wedding)
Guys, Katie Maloney -- who you might remember is @musickillskate on Instagram -- is on a new song with the Potash twins, who are twins, famous for playing horns. (Yes.) The song she's on is called "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" and it's not bad??? It's kinda good??
The lyrics sample some speech she gives about wanting all of it in a relationship -- the good, the bad, and the ugly -- and it sounds familiar. Do you guys know if she said all of this on the show?
Forget about the show today — what Vanderpump moment was the moment you got hooked?
I was a couple years late to the party, so I felt like I slogged through the first season... but, man, when Jax admitted to Stassi that he had cheated, I was SO IN.
How about you?
I think we all shot out of bed this morning with the news (or maybe, "news") that Tom Schwartz and Raquel Leviss were caught making out and holding hands at Coachella. Bravo and Cocktails posted the blind item and since then, I have thought about nothing else than Season 10 of Vanderpump Rules. Greenlight it, already!
Then I read that:
- It couldn't be true because Tom was at Schwatz and Sandy's and posted a Story from there over Coachella Weekend, proving that he was on LA and not at the festival
- Raquel is definitely with Nema from Shahs and isn't with Tom
I love me some blind gossip and at my core, I hope that this is just some Vanderpum Rules publicist planting the sh*t out of these stories to drum up interest in an otherwise dying show.
We know that Vanderpump Valley might be a thing, and if so, they better cover Coachella Tomquella Gate 2022.
Links: Tom was in LA: https://tvshowsace.com/2022/04/19/raquel-leviss-caught-with-tom-schwartz-coachella/
Vanderpump Valley: https://thedipp.com/vanderpump-rules/p/1237/new-spin-off-slip-up
When I first saw the rumor that Katie Maloney and Tom Shwartz were getting a divorce, I thought nothing of it. But now, piecing the things together, it doesn't look good, guys. Or, it does look good, depending on what you're hoping for. Point is, it definitely seems like they might be separated, because...
1) Tom Sandoval had a Euphoria watch party, but Katie wasn't there. Easy to explain that one but...
2) Tom and Katie haven't shared a photo of them together since early Feb. Not that weird but...
3) Katie has posted photos, and she's not wearing her wedding ring, which, hmm!
4) Katie re-shared Kim Kardashian's divorce statement, which talked about prioritizing herself, which HMM!
5) Katie shared a Florence and The Machine song, which has the lyrics: “We argue in the kitchen about whether to have children/About the world ending and the scale of my ambition,” the lyrics read. “And how much is art really worth/The very thing you’re best at/Is the thing that hurts the most/But you need your rotten heart/Your dazzling pain like diamond rings/You need to go to war to find material to sing/I am no mother, I am no bride, I am King.” Which, HMMMM!
6) A source claimed on BlockedByJaxx's Instagram that they saw James Kennedy in Vegas, and James (who supposedly wasn't sober!!!!) told this person that Katie and Tom are done. HMM HMM HMM!
What do we make of the rumor, and are we happy or sad? LOL
"GOD, I PRAY WE GET A SEASON 10" are words I never thought I would say... ever. But here I am, hoping, wishing and praying we get one.
For a few seasons now we haven't had much to work with, I mean I had to watch them all pretend Jax and Britt were "couple goals". Yikes. And for the most part, everyone's lives have been stagnant aka they have been "happy". Well, that is all over now.
In the last six months, we have had multiple break-ups of major cast members. Lala and Randall, when he was caught cheating and now I need that fall-out filmed ASAP, also a single Lala sounds amazing. James and Raquel ended their engagement and that just gives us a reason to not have her on the show anymore because... I can't.
But now... now we have the rumors that Katie and Schwartz are donezo. LET US REJOICE. These two have been so gd miserable for years and I need to watch them separately, the fall out of that, and how it affects the group dynamics ASAP.
I'm going to LA next month (so excited)! And as a HUGE Bravo fan, I'm hoping to stop by one of the Vanderpump Rules spots. I've looked online — seems like PUMP or TomTom are the best ones to stop at for possible sightings. (Though we're also going to get drinks/food, too!) Does anyone have any insight on which is THE place to go? Thanks!