Last Updated Aug. 10, 2020
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive and store certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
● Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
● Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
● Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Service and visit the Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Email Pixels: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide the Service and any related customer support;
· To maintain your account, including offering functionalities such as the ability to save user preferences and account or user history;
· To send emails or other communication updates, including marketing information to you, information regarding new content posted to the Site, promotions, and/or new products or services;
· To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
· To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
· To analyze how you interact with our Service;
· To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
· To develop new products, services and content offerings;
· To collect payments from you;
· To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
· To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about content, products or services we believe may be of interest to you, or special promotions or offers. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails and/or text messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
· Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, database management services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, survey services payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
· Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
· Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
· Other Users: Certain actions you take may be visible to other users of the Service. For example, when you comment on or react to content posted to the Site, other users or visitors to the Site can see that information and your user name.
Social Networking Services: The Services may allow you to post or share information to various third-party services or platforms, including Social Media Pages. You acknowledge that if you choose to share or post information in such a way, your friends, followers or subscribers on, or other users of, these third-party services or platforms will be able to view such activity. If you choose to access or make use of Social Media Pages via the Services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those Social Media Pages, including information about your contacts on Social Media Pages. The use of the information by such Social Media Pages will be governed by their privacy policies, and we do not control their use of the shared data.
4. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please log in to your account or contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. The Dipp does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to The Dipp through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to The Dipp via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
8. INTERNATIONAL USERS
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
9. YOUR CHOICES
11. CONTACT US