The RHUGT Season 2 trailer (ex-wives club — genius) dropped today and it looks pretty good. I'm a Dorinda Medley Apologist, so simply seeing her back on my screen is truly thrilling. But the rest of the trailer felt... a little underwhelming. But I'm going to believe that's just because we're not seeing all of the drama that supposedly took place.
And also, with all that said, I cannot WAIT for the show to premiere June 23. CANNOT WAIT. Here's a breakdown of things I noticed in the trailer in terms of drama and what has been teased by the cast.
CAST... AKA THE EX-WIVES
Taylor Armstrong - RHOBH
Brandi Glanville - RHOBH
Vicki Gunvalson - RHOC
Tamra Judge - RHOC
Dorinda Medley - RHONY
Phaedra Parks - RHOA
Eva Marcille Sterling - RHOA
Jill Zarin - RHOA
THE DRAMA FROM THE TRAILER: https://twitter.com/queensofbravo/status/1521883282991771648
- The women are locked away at Bluestone Manor... which could be good, a lot of chaos goes down there, but could prohibit full insanity if they're kept within the grounds for too long (there seems to be some outings but not nearly enough)
- Brandi is definitely going to scandalize Vicki... good!
- There's a naked party?
- There's a pajama party?
- Dorinda gets drunk... GOOD!
- Vicki seems to be all bent out of shape over something... more theories on that later
- There's talk of Tamra needing to maybe go to a hospital with someone. I'd assume this is Vicki because she doesn't hang out with anyone else IRL. I also will get to this theory later on.
- THERE'S VERY LITTLE JILL ZARIN! LIKE WHERE IS SHE?
- Eva says Vicki is the source of conflict
But here's what I was able to pull together from other interviews about what is going down...
- Dorinda says she became closest with the RHOA women
- Brandi became Dorinda's little sister ... should be interesting to see if they're sisters that love each other lol
- Jill and Dorinda get into it (which was teased in the trailer SLIGHTLY)
- OK the real tea... It's been confirmed by Dorinda that she and Vicki get INTO IT about the COVID 19 vaccine. I think that should be an interesting plot line (that they probably don't wanna overtease in the trailer to turn people away if they don't wanna watch something that brings COVID into it) You can read more about it here: https://pagesix.com/2022/03/22/dorinda-medley-on-covid-19-vaccine-fight-with-vicki-gunvalson/
- I suspect the hospital comment from Tamra could be related to this as well
- Tamra also said Vicki had a "rough start"
What do you think? Were there other aspects you heard rumors of that weren't teased in the trailer? Also... What are we doing here without Jill Zarin?!
RHUGT was presented as, and was, the big draw to Peacock. Now they’re airing it every Tuesday right after RHONJ. Not only are they airing it they’re like presenting it with the full promo package meaning commercials, booking guests on WWHL and specifically asking about it — basically acting like it’s a new show that hasn’t been aired before. And on top of that, they pushed the release of season two back.
What’s up with that? Do we think it flopped on Peacock or are they’re just like double dipping with trying to make more money off it and presenting it to the masses?
They didn’t do it with Vanderpump Dogs. Do we think they’ll do it with RHOM? It’s just weird and I’m trying to find out the reason they are giving this ‘premium’ content for ‘free’. If Xfinity didn’t already have Peacock for free I would actually be pissed if I signed up for a streaming service only
to see it on the channel That launched it for free!
On the one hand, I know appearing on reality TV means opening your life up to the cameras. As soon as you accept that paycheck, you also accept the bad things that come along with it. So while I felt a lot of the conversation around Denise and Brandi during Season 10 was in poor taste, Denise also should have managed it better, instead of shutting down completely and jetting from the show.
That said, I feel a little uncomfortable about Brandi and Tamra continuing the storyline on RHUGT without Denise present. Am I alone?
Real housewives ultimate girls trip to is just so good. I obviously enjoyed the last season for the Fresh Island vibes and just seeing women from different franchises interact. I am enjoying season two for seeing even more housewives interact but also classic housewife tropes like arguing about literally nothing crying for nothing and doing the absolute most. This episode four was hilarious from Dorinda and her aerobics class to this phony tea party where they of course they made up for the time being and now the prohibition party where the vibes are immaculate. Gosh I wish they would release the rest
Real housewives ultimate girls trip the cast of season three has been announced. According to people magazine it’s supposed to be Leah Gizelle Candiace Heather Whitney Alexia and now Porsha Williams. I think this will be good for Porsha because the way Porsha’s Family Matters ended was not in favor of Porsha. She also is no longer on Atlanta to try to have a redemption arc and after seeing how rhugt2 is panning out for the public perception of Phaedra — it’s smart for Porsha to do the same thing.
Did anyone else catch that the Wives are drinking out of opaque martini glasses and tumblers? Looks like Bravo is taking a page out of the Love is Blind playbook. Makes me wonder if they’re playing more around with continuity this season, or lack there of.m, since they made this switch.
Gotta say, it does change things, as a viewer. Makes it seem… cheaper??
Anyone else notice?
Seeing Vicki Gunvalson on my screen again reminded me of her perfume line, which lead me to discover these two iconic reviews of it on Amazon:
1) This is definitely an "old lady" perfume. It's better than most but still distinctly an "old lady" smell. I bought this as a gag gift for someone who loves the Real Housewives of OC so, from that perspective, it did not disappoint. However, I would not recommend it for anyone as a perfume. The seller delivered on time and the product was in good condition but this is just a crappy product overall.
2) I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SO ELEGANT, AND SINCE IM ELEGANT AS WELL ME AND THIS PERFUME WERE MEANT TO BE.
I'm mad I didn't get it while I could, frankly!
If there’s one thing the Ex Wives season has taught me, is that Brandi Glanville really deserves to be an ex Housewife. The drama she causes is played and immature, which is just boring.
The cycle for her goes: get drunk > talk about how she loved everyone > talk about how nice she actually is > sexually advance on someone > start a fight > tell someone to shut the F up > call someone a bitch > have a side conversation with a couple women in the group about her behavior > get drunker > tell someone else to shut the F up > go to bed > apologize …. get drunk > the cycle continues.
It would be entertaining if she had sick burns or reads but she doesn’t and it’s just tiresome!