RHUGT Season 2 trailer is missing A LOT (I hope)
The RHUGT Season 2 trailer (ex-wives club — genius) dropped today and it looks pretty good. I'm a Dorinda Medley Apologist, so simply seeing her back on my screen is truly thrilling. But the rest of the trailer felt... a little underwhelming. But I'm going to believe that's just because we're not seeing all of the drama that supposedly took place.
And also, with all that said, I cannot WAIT for the show to premiere June 23. CANNOT WAIT. Here's a breakdown of things I noticed in the trailer in terms of drama and what has been teased by the cast.
CAST... AKA THE EX-WIVES
Taylor Armstrong - RHOBH
Brandi Glanville - RHOBH
Vicki Gunvalson - RHOC
Tamra Judge - RHOC
Dorinda Medley - RHONY
Phaedra Parks - RHOA
Eva Marcille Sterling - RHOA
Jill Zarin - RHOA
THE DRAMA FROM THE TRAILER: https://twitter.com/queensofbravo/status/1521883282991771648
- The women are locked away at Bluestone Manor... which could be good, a lot of chaos goes down there, but could prohibit full insanity if they're kept within the grounds for too long (there seems to be some outings but not nearly enough)
- Brandi is definitely going to scandalize Vicki... good!
- There's a naked party?
- There's a pajama party?
- Dorinda gets drunk... GOOD!
- Vicki seems to be all bent out of shape over something... more theories on that later
- There's talk of Tamra needing to maybe go to a hospital with someone. I'd assume this is Vicki because she doesn't hang out with anyone else IRL. I also will get to this theory later on.
- THERE'S VERY LITTLE JILL ZARIN! LIKE WHERE IS SHE?
- Eva says Vicki is the source of conflict
But here's what I was able to pull together from other interviews about what is going down...
- Dorinda says she became closest with the RHOA women
- Brandi became Dorinda's little sister ... should be interesting to see if they're sisters that love each other lol
- Jill and Dorinda get into it (which was teased in the trailer SLIGHTLY)
- OK the real tea... It's been confirmed by Dorinda that she and Vicki get INTO IT about the COVID 19 vaccine. I think that should be an interesting plot line (that they probably don't wanna overtease in the trailer to turn people away if they don't wanna watch something that brings COVID into it) You can read more about it here: https://pagesix.com/2022/03/22/dorinda-medley-on-covid-19-vaccine-fight-with-vicki-gunvalson/
- I suspect the hospital comment from Tamra could be related to this as well
- Tamra also said Vicki had a "rough start"
What do you think? Were there other aspects you heard rumors of that weren't teased in the trailer? Also... What are we doing here without Jill Zarin?!