- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -The 'RHOBH' Season 11 Reunion Trailer Is W-I-L-D
The time has finally come for Erika Jayne Girardi to give her testimony — not in front of a judge, but in front of Andy Cohen, her Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast mates, and all of us watching at home. The RHOBH Season 11 reunion trailer teases Erika's turn in the hot seat, as well as her tense confrontations with Sutton Stracke, Kyle Richards, and even Crystal Kung Minkoff.
After a truly dramatic season, the RHOBH reunion is sure to be nothing short of off-the-wall bonkers TV. As the trailer teases, not only will the show fully contend with Erika's current legal troubles, as well as her alleged involvement and/or knowledge of her estranged husband, Tom Girardi's alleged fraud, it'll also cover Dorit Kemsley and Garcelle Beauvais' growing feud, as well as the awkwardness between Sutton and Crystal.
As I said, off-the-wall bonkers. And I'm not just talking about Kyle Richards' whole [gestures wildly] look. Let's take a closer look at the RHOBH Season 11 reunion trailer's biggest jaw-droppers.
Andy vs. Erika
Andy promised that he would ask Erika all our burning questions at the reunion, and it looks like he delivered. Once he turns to the controversial housewife, he makes it clear, nothing is off limits. "I'm going to put you on a skewer, and I'm going to fire up the barbecue," he said. And then, he turned up the heat asking, "Why didn't you leave Tom sooner?" To which Erika responds, "Where would I go?" And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the kicker. "I know what you make on this show," Andy quips. WELL OK THEN.
Other stand-out moments from this interrogation include:
- "Did you feel you were held captive?"
- "He is having multiple affairs, yet, as we know, he put $20 million and more into your account." (Erika previously said on the show that she was "kept away from the books" that detailed this alleged $20 million transfer from Girardi's firm into her LLC.)
- "Who believes Erika did not know about what Tom was doing?" The awkward silence is DEAFENING and leads Erika to plead, "Someone please back me the fuck up."
- "You were manipulating the narrative by saying that the cognitive decline started three years ago." To which Erika replies, "That's not true."
- "It lands differently when there are air crash victims!" (An important point, but an incredibly unfortunate turn of phrase.)
And then comes the kicker: "Have you asked him why he did it?"
"I asked him why..." Erika trails off at this point, which definitely makes it sound like she hasn't asked him why he allegedly embezzled settlement money from clients. It also makes it sound like her lawyer was on set, and honestly, I hope for her sake that she did have a legal representative present to stop her from saying anything incriminating on national television.
Other Reunion Highlights
In non-Erika news, highlights from the trailer also include Kathy pulling out her "notes," which are literally written on pages torn out from a spiral notebook. Leave it to Kathy to pull out receipts that look more like my notes from ninth grade physics and less like Monique Samuel's infamous RHOP reunion binder.
Then there's Kathy crying on Kyle's shoulder; Crystal's tearful recounting of the hate messages she received as the first Asian American RHOBH cast member, coupled with Sutton's doubling down on her "ugly leather pants" comment; Dorrit's defense of her long-winded tendencies — "Am I boring you?"; and finally, Lisa Rinna's seemingly sincere reflection on her more controversial moments.
"All these things, I don't feel great about," she says. "I did them. It happened. Each and every one of them haunts me."
The four-episode reunion will begin Wednesday, Oct. 13 on Bravo. And this will be me watching the entire time:
Who Will Return To RHOBH Season 12? One Fan Favorite Is "On The Fence"
A Nuanced Look At Erika Jayne's Sources Of Income
The Best RHOBH Reunion Look? The Slut Pig Podcast Has The Answer
Image: screenshot via Bravo