- Real Housewives of Potomac -Meet 'RHOP' Housewife Mia Thornton, The Salad-Throwing Queen In The New Season 6 Trailer
After former housewife Monique Samuels brought out her binder full of receipts at the last Real Housewives of Potomac reunion, I thought there was no way anyone could replace her. Enter: Mia Thornton, the newest RHOP Housewife who is already throwing shade — and salad — in the Season 6 trailer.
The first look at RHOP's upcoming season dropped on Monday, May 24, and it is full of drama, both between the Housewives and in each respective household. Seriously, if this season had a theme, it would probably be "trouble in paradise" because Ashley Darby, Candiace Dillard Bassett, Robyn Dixon, and Dr. Wendy Osefo are all seen fighting with their partners in the promo, and Edward Osefo's fidelity seems to be in question — what Gizelle Bryant ominously refers to as "the Eddie rumors." And in the midst of all this relationship drama is Mia, the new full time housewife, and everybody's new Housewives icon.
Seriously, in just 2-minutes of footage, Mia has already:
- Told everyone she's had sex with her husband in a Waffle House bathroom.
- Teased the inside of her luxury car.
- Revealed that she grew up in foster care.
- Confronted her mother about her childhood.
- Tossed salad at Candiace during a group argument — a moment fans are already obsessing over.
And that's only the beginning... Here's what I've learned about Mia after doing a little investigating.
- Mia is an entrepreneur who, according to Reality Blurb, has 14 businesses, including a makeup line, Amilleon London.
- She also operates a handful of Joint Chiropractic offices and is a Regional Developer for the company (As she proudly declares in the teaser, she's earned everything she has.)
- She and her husband, who People reports is 32 years older than her, have three kids — two boys and one girl — who occasionally appear on her Instagram page.
Season 6 of Real Housewives of Potomac premieres July 11 on Bravo.
Image: Mia Thornton/Instagram