- Pelo Talk -22 Peloton Rides For When You're In A Bad Mood
When you're in a mood (or have a crusty ass attitude, as Cody Rigsby would say), the last thing you may want to do is workout. But as we learned from Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy (and happy people just don't shoot their husbands), so despite dreading clipping in to your Peloton, a 30 minute ride may help your bad mood.
While a Peloton is not a magic lamp with a genie and three wishes inside, it can dramatically turn your day around if you pick the right ride. (Conversely, if you're in a bad mood and looking for a boost in serotonin, there are definitely some rides you probably want to avoid, too.) For those that find themselves looking for a ride that will make them feel better, check out the 22 rides below.
But consider this a choose your own adventure, because a happy-go-lucky ride isn't always what the doctor ordered — stack carefully!
If you want a total mood booster...
- Ben's 20 minute Happy Mood ride (7/28/21)
- Cody's 20 minute Happy Mood ride (5/26/21)
- Cody's 30 minute Lady Gaga ride (1/16/20)
- Ally's 60 minute Feel Good ride (2/6/22)
- Leanne's 30 minute Spice Girls ride (7/13/21)
- Robin's 30 minute Pop ride (11/19/21)
- Alex's 30 minute Club Bangers ride (1/22/22)
- Sam's 30 minute Pop ride (11/24/21)
- Cody's 30 minute Pop ride (2/16/21)
If you want to rage...
- Kendall's 15 minute Metal ride (1/7/20)
- Kendall's 20 minute Metal ride (3/22/21)
- Olivia's 20 minute Metal ride (7/7/20)
- Jess' 30 minute The Jess King Experience (1/28/21)
If you want to zone out to the music...
- Robin's 30 minute Lizzo ride (8/2/19)
- Robin's 30 minute Red (Taylor's Version) ride (12/25/21)
- Kendall's 30 minute Queen ride (12/8/21)
- Sam's 30 minute AC/DC ride (12/1/21)
- Jenn's 45 minute Elton John ride (10/27/21)
- Leanne's 30 minute ABBA ride (12/16/21)
- Robin's 45 minute Beyoncé ride (10/19/21)
- Ally's 20 minute Tina Turner ride (7/3/21)
- Hannah & Cliff's 30 minute Beyoncé Two for One Ride (10/19/21)