- The Bachelor -When Will The 2022 'Bachelorette' Premiere?
Tuesday night will reveal all. How does Clayton's season of The Bachelor end? How mad are the women? Who will be the 2022 Bachelorette? The former two questions seem to be pretty set in stone: horribly and very. The latter remains a mystery. As host Jesse Palmer said on Monday's live show, "You think you know [who the Bachelorette is], but you don't." Well good news, Jesse, is that I love mystery, so bring it on. The only mystery I don't want in my life is not knowing when The Bachelorette 2022 will premiere.
Update on March 16: ABC announced during the Bachelor finale that The Bachelorette, with both Gabby and Rachel, will premiere July 11, per a tweet.
Earlier: Assuming we're going back to our regular schedule (and not back to back Bachelorette seasons a la Katie and Michelle), I think that the premiere date would be sometime in late May/early June based off past seasons:
- Katie's season: Premiered June 7, 2021, filming started March 2021
- Claire/ Tayshia's season: Premiered Oct. 13, 2020, filming started July 2020 (COVID pushed this back)
- Hannah's season: Premiered May 16, 2019, filming started March 2019
- Becca's season: Premier- May 18, 2018, filming started March 2018
- Rachel's season: Premiered May 22, 2017, filming started March 2017
According to Reality Steve (this link has spoilers for tonight, so proceed with caution), the guys on the next season of The Bachelorette are already quarantining in LA and will most likely be announced in the next couple of weeks. This also means that they are filming very soon, which is further proof that we will probably get a May/June premiere date.
Until then, I'm happy to have my Monday nights back.