- The Bachelor -Here's What Tayshia & Zac Have Said About Their Wedding Plans Post-'Bachelorette'
Despite the odds being stacked against her (a condensed season, some leftover guys, and — duh, duh, duh — La Quinta), Tayshia Adams successfully found love during her time on The Bachelorette. And now, she's paying it forward by co-hosting the new season and sharing bits of wisdom alongside Kaitlyn Bristowe and hopefully making a joke or two about the upgraded resort at the expense of — duh, duh, duh — La Quinta. (And if she doesn't, I will.)
After getting engaged in August, Tayshia and Zac's marriage plans have been pretty low-key. They've spoken about it in a few interviews, but as for hinting when they'll walk down the aisle, this may be as close as we get to a wedding from the two of them — at least for now.
And that's fine. No reason to speed this relationship along like a season of the show. Or maybe they're just playing their cards close the the chest, a rare but appreciated trait in the often-overexposed lives of Bachelor Nation. (Like, getting engaged on a podcast! No shame! Just exposed!)
With Tayshia returning to our Monday nights alongside Bristowe, I pulled together all of the things she and Zac have said about their forthcoming nuptials.
Following their fairytale engagement on the ABC show, the couple stopped by Good Morning America and revealed they weren't in any rush to walk down the aisle and what they'd want the big day to look like, when the time comes.
- On if they want a long engagement: "We're just going with the flow, at the moment. We're just going to date each other." - Tayshia
- On their future wedding: "I want a big wedding when the day does comes. She may think differently, and she's gonna get what she wants. But I want to date [Tayshia] and take [her] out and do those things." - Zac
- On when they'll get married: "There’s no timeline. It’s definitely going to happen. I just don’t know when." - Tayshia
- On dating while engaged: "At first, Zac was the person to be like, 'We could get married next week.' And I was like, 'Slow your roll.' I’d love to date a year. And now I’m like, 'You want to … maybe next month?' And he’s like, 'Tayshia, slow your roll.' We’re back and forth." - Tayshia
Zac spoke with Us Weekly in April and gave just a little more detail about where their wedding stands.
- On wedding updates: "Obviously there's wedding plans... There are plans to get married, but it's been a wild start to the year." - Zac
- On if they'd have a televised wedding: "I would say probably not, knowing us. I would say that's probably a 'No,' but hey, happy wife, happy life. So whatever she wants I'm in." - Zac
There will be a wedding. Eventually. Probably.