- The Bachelor -26 Facts About Mike From 'The Bachelorette,' Gathered From His Bio, Podcasts, & His Instagram
Mike has made it to the impressive Top 7 on The Bachelorette, but the only thing we know about him is that he's a virgin. Like, that's it, that's the tweet. I kid you not, I didn't even know his name — I truly called him "Casey."
But to make it this far in this process, there has to be more to him. As of now, my only assumption is that he is a cult leader based on a clip from this trailer, and there's no way that's true. So I decided to learn some facts about Mike from The Bachelorette, and I would like to share them with you.
Let's start off with everything we know from his ABC profile...
- He's 31
- He lives in San Diego
- He is a former MLB Player
- He's religious
- He's a family man
- He owns a gym for high school athletes
- He does not like dessert
- His goal is to visit 100 countries
- He describes himself as basic
Now, the things we've learned from his airtime...
- He was drafted to MLB when he was 19
- He read a very thoughtful, vulnerable letter "To His Future Wife..." on Episode 2 in which he let Katie know that he was waiting for marriage
- He spoke up on behalf of the men about Karl to Katie at the Rose Ceremony (usually I hate this move, but it was a good look for him)
- He "hasn't had a carb in 7 years." (He revealed on the Bachelor Hour Podcast that he was actually quoting a movie here).
Mike was also a guest on the Bachelor Happy Hour Podcast — here are some new things that he revealed:
- His parents were very open about sex and he is also sex positive (... this now makes more sense why he was interested in Katie)
- He writes to his future wife everyday
- He has 3 sisters
- He has never had a pepper before
- He has not eaten a Twinkie since he was 8
Now for the fun part, a classic scroll session on Instagram...
- He loves dogs... my investigation skills are telling me that he may fosters them
- His shoe game is strong
- He's self aware, funny, and has an 8 pack
- He also played college basketball at Point Loma Nazarene University
- He really loves his 3 sisters
- His mom is a photographer, one sister is a lifestyle blogger and photographer, another of his sisters is a yoga instructor, and the third is a professional basketball player
- He likes to travel
- He's super adventurous
And there you have it. We've always known Mike (not to be confused with "Casey") was a good guy with strong convictions, but now we also know he's incredibly kind, adventurous, has insanely impressive sisters, and still maybe hasn't had a carb in a long time?