- Summer House -The 'Summer House' Trailer Includes Love Triangles, A Wedding, & Wine Throwing
A lot of unexpected things have happened in the Bravoverse this year. Jen Shah was arrested; Tom's house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery; Paige and Craig somehow began and maintained a relationship. And today, the Summer House Season 6 trailer dropped.
There's a lot to walk away with after watching the Summer House trailer. There's fighting from unexpected cast members, there's Southern Charm stars, there's Andrea from Winter House. Plus, there's two completely new houseguests.
Before we get any further, here are the biggest things I took from the trailer.
- They filmed Kyle and Amanda's wedding, which took place this past summer and occurred in Amanda's parents' backyard. Paige was a bridesmaid and everyone who matters was in attendance. (Hannah was not.)
- With that said, from the trailer, it appears Amanda almost called off the wedding? But they're married now and seemingly happy? For now?
- There are some guests! Andrea, Craig, and Austin all make their way to the Hamptons this summer. While Craig and Austen are visiting (Craig probably more welcome than others), Andrea is a full time cast member.
- Which means... Paige is gonna be in a love triangle.
- We aren't free of the Austen and Ciara and Lindsay saga. Please make it end.
- Craig is still involved with his ex?
- Danielle! And! Ciara! Fight!
Most of last season's cast will be returning: Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller, and Luke Gulbranson. Andrea Denver from Winter House will also be joining along with two new members: Mya Allen and Alex Wach. Although we don't see the latter two in the trailer, we do see both Austin Kroll and Craig Conover.
The new season of Summer House premieres Jan. 17 at 9 p.m. ET.
This looks like it may be the best season yet! We've heard so much about the tea (mainly referring to Paige and Craig getting together) that happened last summer, so I can't wait to see it unfold every Monday night. Until then, I'll just have to spend my holiday season drinking Loverboy in anticipation.