- Pelo Talk -Peloton Rides Inspired By Cody Rigsby's 'DWTS' Dances
For many Peloton users, Cody is our ride or die, pun very much intended. We support him on the bike, we support him off the bike, and we vote for him on Dancing With the Stars, because no one is going to send the leader of the Boo Crew home before he gets a chance to shake shake shake his titties all the way to the mirror ball trophy.
Beyond texting CODY every week to keep him in the competition, you may be inspired to support Cody on the bike by taking On Demand rides that have the same energy and vibe as that week's theme on Dancing With the Stars. So, we've rounded up a list of Peloton rides inspired by Cody's DWTS dances below. Check back each week for new additions!
Week 1: Dua Lipa, "Physical"
We know Cody loves Dua Lipa... he even petitioned for her to win, like, every Grammy to ever exist in the months leading up to the awards show. Here are some rides that will get you feeling physical.
- 30 min Pop Ride, Nov. 6, 2020
- 30 min Pop Ride, Oct. 26, 2020
- 45 min Pop Ride, July 14, 2021
Week 2: Camila Cabello, "Don't Go Yet"
This was a tough week for Cody, as he was judged on a taped rehearsal version of his dance due to Cheryl Burke's COVID diagnosis. However, if Cody could get through Week 2, and Britney can get through 2007, you can get up these hills.
- 20 min Groove Ride, Sept. 26, 2021
- 30 min Intervals & Arms Ride, Sept. 22, 2021
- 20 min Pop Ride, March 3, 2021
Week 3: Britney Spears Night
Simply put, it's time to fuck shit up.
- 30 min Britney Spears Ride, July 15, 2020
- 10 min Britney Spears Warm Up Ride, July, 15, 2020
- 30 min Pop Ride, Sept. 1, 2020
- 30 min Pop Ride, Feb. 16, 2021 (Cody's epic return after battling COVID the first time)
- 45 min Pop Ride, Dec. 30, 2020
Week 4: Disney Week
He's back in the ballroom and coming for the crown. Let's start with the obvious.
- 20 min Spotify Disney Hits Ride, Aug. 18, 2021
- 30 min Disney Ride, Sept. 2, 2021 (instructor Leanne Hainsby)
- 20 min Low Impact Ride, June 6, 2021 (instructor Bradley Rose)
- 30 min Movie Buff Ride, April 30, 2021 (instructor Kendall Toole)
Week 5: Grease Night
DWTS takes on the 1978 movie Grease on Oct. 18, so prepare with these classes from a variety of Peloton instructors.
- 20 min Broadway Ride, Aug. 26, 2020 (instructor, Robin Arzón)
- 20 min Groove Ride, May 27, 2019 (instuctor Leanne Hainsby)
- 20 min Low Impact Ride, April 2, 2021 (instructor Ally Love)
- 30 min 70s Ride, Aug. 16, 2021 (instructor Sam Yo)
This post will be updated weekly with more rides inspired by Cody's journey on DWTS. Check back regularly and stack 'em!
Week 6: Horror Night
It's Halloween week and the cast of DWTS is bringing all of the spookiness. And some of Peloton's best instructors are too.
- 30 min Movie Buff Ride, Oct. 26, 2020 (instructor Kendall Toole)
- 30 min Pop Ride: Live from LA, Oct. 14, 2021
- 30 min Pop Ride: Live from LA, Oct. 19, 2021
- 30 min Pop Ride, Oct. 20, 2020
- 30 min Kim Petras Ride, Oct. 28, 2020
- 30 min Halloween Ride, Oct. 31, 2020 (instructor Tunde Oyeneyin)
- 30 min Rocky Horror Ride, Oct. 29, 2019 (instructor Jess King)