Happy International Women's Day
In honor of International Women's Day, I'd like to honor some of my favorite fictional women.
So, in no particular order, here are some bad ass b*tches I love (and, because I'm a gemini, have low-key based my personality off of):
* Princess Caroline (Bojack Horseman) - A single mom who works two jobs.... Reba who? She can have it all!
* Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - A true manic (magic) pixie dream girl. She stays true to herself, kind to her friends, and open minded.
* JB Fletcher (Murder She wrote) - the GOAT. Like, imagine what that gal could have done with access to a google search engine.
* Donna Meagle (Parks and Rec) - She taught me that it's always important to treat yo'self.
* Jennifer (Jennifer's Body) - No explanation needed TBH. A feminist icon.
Who are some of the fictional women you'd like to toast today?