- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -The Wildest Quotes From The 'RHOBH' Midseason Teaser
Kathy Hilton would like us all to know that her dog humps like two seals on a beach, and that's just one of the wild things said in the new Real Housewives of Beverly Hills midseason teaser. and it all looks as bonkers as you'd expect.
The teaser for the second half of RHOBH Season 11 was released Wednesday, July 21, and it's all about Erika Jayne. With her legal troubles only worsening IRL, it's no surprise Bravo would focus the second half of the season around how the many lawsuits against her husband will affect her relationships with the other Housewives. And Erika's co-stars are not afraid to conduct their own investigations into her legal liabilities. "We deserve to know the truth," Kyle Richards says at one point. But, don't worry, there's also some goofy and very shady moments, like when Crystal Minkoff falls into a pool while doing some kind of floating yoga and Sutton Stracke yells, "And your hair looked so good!"
It's a lot, right? To recap, here are the wildest quotes in the teaser that you should probably keep in mind as you watch the rest of the season.
- "Want to know who your friends are? Get old and go broke." — Erika
- "Everybody's got a skeleton in their closet —" Kathy, "You think?" — Erika
- "She's going to have to answer more than she's comfortable with because we deserve to know the truth." — Kathy
- "You talk to much like Dorit sometimes!" — Sutton to Kathy
- "I am not going to shit on her when she is at her bottom! That's not who I am." — Garcelle
- "If what Tom did is true, then fuck Tom." — Garcelle
- "If he stole the money, I'd like to know where it is." — Erika (Note: lawyers have accused Erika of having that money in her bank account, allegations she has denied.)
- "I'm asking you to believe in me instead of an article." — Erika
- "You ever call me a liar again, I'm coming for you." — Erika to Sutton
- "Guess what bitch, I'm not threatening, I'm promising." — Erika
- "Look at me. Look at my fucking life." — Erika
Erika, if there's one thing about you that I know to be true, it's that we're all looking at your fucking life. And it's a mess.
Image: Nicole Weingart/Bravo