- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills -Everything Erika Has Said About Her Money On 'RHOBH' This Season
Being Erika Jayne is very expensive. So much so that she even wrote a banger about it. But considering she is currently involved in one of the largest legal scandals in Housewives history, of which she denies previous knowledge of any allegations her estranged husband Tom Girardi has been faced with, Erika Jayne has now become Budget Erika Jayne. And lately it feels like all Erika has been talking about on RHOBH is money. Except now, it's not having it.
That's not to say Erika Jayne is poor. The woman has starred on Real Housewives for years, written a book, has a (kind of?) successful Pop/Club singing career, partnership deals, and was previously on Broadway. But with the headlines surging about frozen accounts and fans learning that it costs a ton of money to heat a pool, we thought we'd look back at all Erika has had to say about finances and adjacent topics this season on RHOBH.
- "... It also doesn't serve me to talk a lot about what is happening legally or what will happen legally 'cause I am married to somebody who's very good in that area... Once I made my decision I spent a good 30 days closing out certain parts of my life.." (Episode 6).
- "If you think that he's gonna roll over and just say, 'Oh, here honey, here's your small fortune.' Are you f****** kidding me?" (Episode 7)
- "Let's not forget I wrote a New York Times bestselling book, I was just on Broadway, I had multiple shoe collaborations, a makeup collaboration, I have enough for Postmates, my little house... I'm alright, it's OK." (Episode 8)
- "The things that are being said are just wrong. People are believing them, and they're everywhere... and what's being said is that my divorce is a sham so I can help hide assets. The answer is no." ( Episode 9)
- "They're suing the firm, and I'm being attached to it." (Episode 9)
- "I've got more lawyers than I can f****** afford." (Episode 9)
- "He hasn't given me one dime since I walked out that door," (Episode 9)
- "... to have, like, millions of dollars worth of lawsuits pointed at you is heavy." (Episode 9)
- "Two years ago when I was named in a lawsuit in Arizona... it was like, I didn't do anything and when I went home and said 'What is this?' And he said, 'It's bulls***. Don't worry about it.' And when I pressed further, 'I don't want to talk about it.'" (Episode 9)
- "... being the possible target of a federal criminal investigation is, like, not cool..." (Episode 9)
- "Want to know who your friends are? Go broke." (Episode 9)
- "He's always made more money than I have..." (Episode 9)
- "Since I've left I have not received one dime from Tom Girardi. Despite what everyone seems to think... I'm on a budget. It can be challenging, yes. At times, horrible." (Episode 10)
- "I have been [responsible financially for myself] since November, since I moved out." (Episode 10)
- "Well, I don't know that there's anything [money] to get." (Episode 10)
- "They froze all his assets... they froze everything." (Episode 10)