- Outlander -Join The Dipp's Outlander Book Club To Get Ready For 'Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone'
We've been buzzing about the ninth book in Diana Gabaldon's series for months. To gear up for the release of Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone on Nov. 23, The Dipp is hosting an Outlander Book Club. Sure, we may have started as a site for TV fans, but we're far more than that with podcasts and advice columns. So why not a book club about our favorite time-traveling, historical-fiction-romance series?
Each month, we will be chatting two books at a time via a fun, interactive discussion over Zoom hosted by me — The Dipp's resident Outlander writer. Our first meeting will take place on Wednesday, July 28 at 8 pm ET where we'll discuss the first two books in Diana Gabaldon's series, Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber. Discussions will last around one hour and the rest of the dates will be announced later on, but here's a rundown of the book club schedule leading up to the release of Bees in November.
- July — Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber (Books 1 & 2)
- August — Voyager and Drums of Autumn (Books 3 & 4)
- September — The Fiery Cross and A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Books 5 & 6)
- October — An Echo in the Bone and Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Books 7 & 8)
- November or December (depending when folks finish reading) — Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone (Book 9)
Whether your copies look like they've gone through the stones themselves or you've been meaning to read the books since you first saw Sam Heughan's Jamie and Caitriona Balfe's Claire sizzle onscreen, you're invited to be a part of the club. Just sign-up using this Google Form and you'll receive an invite to the event, as well as a Zoom link with details about how to join. Please note that you must be a current subscriber of The Dipp to join.
Can't wait to discuss with you on July 28!
Images: Starz, Penguin Random House