- Pop Chaser -'Pop Chaser' Tackles John Mulaney's Return, Demi Lovato's New Alien Show, & Instagram For Kids
Couple questions for 'ya:
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you know where to buy a burner phone if you wanted to disappear?
- Do you know who Zenon, girl of the 21st century is?
- Would you approach John Mulaney on the train if he looked sad?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, then good news, because these are just a few topics The Dipp's Pop Chaser podcast tackles in today's episode. (And if you answered no, then I can't help you, but still listen to the podcast!)
To kick off Kate's vacation, she and I are going rogue and just talking about a lot of things we wanted to talk about. Of course that includes John Mulaney and his first show since announcing his divorce and entering rehab late last year. We also discuss Mr. Instagram's (inside joke for listeners) plans for an Instagram for kids (what could go wrong), Demi Lovato's new alien hunting show, mall kiosk phones, and of course, conspiracy theories. Plus, I update you on the one topic I know you've been losing sleep over: the song "Party Rock Anthem."
Check out the new episode of Pop Chaser below, or on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your podcasts! And don't forget to take a look at The Dipp's other weekly podcast, TV. Watch. Repeat., in which Kate and I delve into the histories of some of your favorite TV shows.
Images: screenshot/Comedy Central, art by Allison Piwowarski